(www.your-shop-name.com) Terms and Conditions - Warranty and Returns
(www.your-shop-name.com) guarantees all products bought from us with a 12-month warranty against defects in quality.
This article is about the warranty on products you buy from (www.your-shop-name.com).com
All goods dispatched from (www.your-shop-name.com) are checked for quality, including checks of the appearance of the goods, the function of the hardware and software, the packaging, and inclusion of applicable accessories and power adapters.
(www.your-shop-name.com) undertakes to communicate openly, promptly, and carefully with all customers in relation to issues with received goods.
If you are a customer with goods which appear to have a problem, please talk to us before initiating complaints with Paypal or your credit card provider. Usually there is a way for us to resolve your issue quickly and make you satisfied!
What Does (www.your-shop-name.com)’s Warranty Imply?
As a wholesaler (www.your-shop-name.com) can only offer problem-solving for faulty products which either shipped in an unsatisfactory condition, or developed internal faults naturally during usage without issues of physical damage or unsupported usage. In other words if the product is broken you can contact us to send it back for a repair.
Warranty Does Not Include:
The warranty does not include any kind of:
- Technical support on product installation and usability
- Advice about product's configuration or any software issues
- Recommendations about how to connect products or compatibility
- Software/OS updating or firmware flashing as it would void (www.your-shop-name.com)'s warranty
- Product issue diagnostic and troubleshooting advice
Warranty By Default Covers Repair
The (www.your-shop-name.com) warranty means we will repair your faulty item for free and send it back to you for free. Other compensation is not normally available if the product can be repaired promptly.
If an item is impossible to repair to a good working condition, or would take too long to do so, we will next offer you an equivalent product.
When Does The 12 Month Warranty Start From?
The warranty period begins from the receipt of the goods by the initial consignee. In the case of resellers, this is when the vendor receives the goods from (www.your-shop-name.com). The period is exactly 365 days from that time. For example, a product on the 365th day is covered, but a product on the 366th is no longer covered.
In the case of delivery methods or destinations which lack a confirmed delivery tracking date, we will take the assumption that the warranty period starts 30 days after we sent out your order.
Who Pays For What?
- Cost of shipping a presumably faulty item back to Hong Kong or China: Paid by the customer, cannot be reimbursed.
- Cost of China internal freight,import duties, and restocking process on the Hong Kong or China sides: waived for faulty products and paid by (www.your-shop-name.com) in full. In other words our QC engineers will test products you ship back and, if they confirm the products are indeed faulty, we will offer compensation (repair, replacement, credit or refund). However, for products that are tested and turn out to be in good working condition, (www.your-shop-name.com) will not accept any responsibility and may charge a restocking fee at our own discretion. Functional products will not be reimbursed.
- Cost of shipping repaired item back to customer from China: paid by (www.your-shop-name.com) in full. In order to facilitate customs clearance, we will normally use Airmail and EMS if applicable to send back the repaired item to you.
- If a product cannot be repaired: The original product price will be refunded in the form of credit in your (www.your-shop-name.com) account under certain circumstances. You can use the credit towards a brand new replacement or a different product.
- Any new import duty or sales tax for the consignee for the returned repaired products sent from China is their responsibility as per the usual policies.
In What Situations Are Returns/Compensation NOT Approved By (www.your-shop-name.com)?
Below are instances where a customer will not be eligible for returns and/or compensation:
- Unapproved returns or returned products not processed through (www.your-shop-name.com)’s RMA procedure;
- Products whose warranty period has expired;
- Received returned products that are damaged because of inadequate return packaging;
- Products that were originally approved for return through our RMA procedure but have been confirmed by our QC engineers to be not broken and actually well-functioning after testing, shall not be returned to the buyer, unless the buyer pays return shipping;
- Physically damaged or broken products caused by misuse or mishandling, subjects to manufacture technical test result;
- Returns of your unwanted, unsold yet functional products;
- Products bought by mistake.
The customer is solely responsible for choosing the right product, including for example
- The "correct" desired memory capacity
- The "right " feature or product or compatibility
- Garment size
- Screen size
- Touchscreen type
- Digital TV format( DVB-T/ATSC/ISDB-T )
- GSM band
- NTSC/PAL colour region
- Software version
We will send you exactly what you order, so please read descriptions carefully before purchasing.
If the consignee of a delivery refuses or fails to accept delivery for any reason, including refusal to comply with customs clearance/costs or simply having an incorrect address, (www.your-shop-name.com) accepts no liability and the customer will not be eligible for compensation.
Exceptions to Warranty
- We do not offer warranty or support for products not bought from (www.your-shop-name.com).
- The user voids the warranty if s/he flashes the firmware of a device, opens the body in an attempt to fix, or otherwise uses the device in a way that is not considered normal usage.
- The warranty does not extend to free repair / replacement in cases to damage to products, accidental breakage, misuse, or wear and tear. Signs of physical damage may cause us to refuse to provide free repair.
- Accessories are not covered the same warranty that applies to the main product
- Projector Lamps have a special condition applied due to the fact that lifetime depends on hours of use.
- RC Toys are not covered for your breakage and internal rechargeable batteries are covered by the general battery warranty limitation.
Refunds and Cancellation - (www.your-shop-name.com) Terms and Conditions
Posted by - NA - on 16 12 2006 07:01 AM
How to cancel unpaid orders?
There is no need to contact (www.your-shop-name.com) to cancel orders which have not been paid for. These orders will expire automatically after a certain period.
(www.your-shop-name.com) permits checking out of orders using the online shopping cart as a system for customers to generate proforma invoices for themselves and to keep records of prospective purchases.
Only orders that have actually been paid for are activated and entered into the order checking / processing system.
How and in what conditions can customers cancel paid/processing orders?
In general, (www.your-shop-name.com) can usually accept requests for cancellation of paid orders up to the working day on which the order enters the status "processing". Customers can request cancellation of orders by phone or email quoting their order number and providing a clear explanation for this request. Any processing order cancellation must be properly justified as it is a standard business practice.
When is it too late to cancel a paid order?
Orders that have been dispatched with a tracking number cannot be cancelled/ reimbursed. If you can see "Order is Sent Out", and "Pending cancelation" in your account, it is impossible to cancel your order.
In what cases may (www.your-shop-name.com) charge a restocking fee?
If a customer requests cancellation of an order after the order is in processing (i.e. goods checking, processing and packing) in our warehouse (www.your-shop-name.com) reserves the right to charge a restocking fee, deducted from the resultant refund or credit. In fact in most cases we will not charge this fee, because we are nice people.
Below are the cases where (www.your-shop-name.com) may charge a restocking fee:
- If an apparently bona fide order has been placed, and has entered processing in our warehouse, (www.your-shop-name.com) does reserve the right to charge a restocking fee up to 30% of the value of the goods, at our discretion.
-If a customer cancels several processing orders all at the same time
- If the order is above 1000USD.
- If the customer already cancelled several orders within the same month.
- Additional charges may be deducted from refunds in cases where goods have been shipped overseas and are returned for reasons beyond (www.your-shop-name.com)'s control, and where as a result (www.your-shop-name.com) incurs return shipping charges and China import duties and taxes, as well as further domestic shipping expenses.
How does (www.your-shop-name.com) offer refunds to customers for cancelled orders?
The following general conditions apply to refunds made by (www.your-shop-name.com): Cancelled orders are reimbursed by crediting your (www.your-shop-name.com) account by default.
- Refunds will be made in the form of credit extended by (www.your-shop-name.com) against future orders.
- Paypal refunds are exceptional and at our discretion, for more information please contact us at http://support.(www.your-shop-name.com).com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit
- Direct Credit Card refund is exceptional and at our discretion, for more information please contact us at http://support.(www.your-shop-name.com).com/index.php?_m=tickets&_a=submit
- Orders originally paid by bank transfer are not refundable by bank transfer at this time. Refunds will be made by crediting your (www.your-shop-name.com) account for your next purchase.
Shipping and Delivery: Small Print
Terms and Conditions you should know relating to deliveries:
- Before you read the small print: Importing is a breeze in most countries! You may have to pay your own country's VAT (i.e. Sales Tax) and sometimes variable Import Duty when the items arrive, but in the vast majority of cases packets / cartons delivered from China by courier arrive safely with no problems at all!
- Read the item description carefully! We will ship you whatever you order. Although we do assist you by manually checking all orders to screen possible region / compatibility inconsistencies, we do not accept returns of healthy products which were simply mis-ordered by you. If you are in an NTSC video color region, don't order PAL products for your market. Check if your locality has free DVB-T broadcasts before buying DVB-T digital TV receivers. If the driver's seat is on the left, don't order left side passenger sun visor Car DVD Monitors! Duh!
- Additionally, there are some (cool) types of gadgets including for example (but not limited to) radio signal jammers, high powered lasers, and quasi-medical products, that are not legal (booo!) to import into certain countries. As the buyer / importer it is entirely your responsibility to find out in advance of placing your order whether your ordered items are subject to import restrictions. (www.your-shop-name.com) will ship you whatever you order, so we do not accept liability in the case of failed delivery of goods, where they have failed to clear your country's local Customs - either in cases where the goods are turned back, or in cases where the goods are seized. In addition (www.your-shop-name.com) is not responsible for informing you of possible import restriction issues before or after purchase.
- We will not be responsible for any damage that may be caused on your computer, console, or other hardware / software during / related to installation of any of our products. We not be liable for any damage or personal loss due to incorrect installation of our products.
- Delivery time: If there is a possible delay due to the warehouse being out of stock, we'll contact you by email to discuss sending out your order in separate shipments, changing products, or other options. Larger orders that exceed our stock may take up to 1 week longer to send out, as we have to order from the factory. In such cases we will contact you about any delay. In certain cases, e.g. the first time you try to drop-ship to a different address than your own, we have to complete a verification check with you before processing your order, which can add 1-3 days to the processing time.
- If you are at all unsure about importing goods from China, start with (www.your-shop-name.com). Your payment is through a safe channel, your delivery is guaranteed, the products are quality assured, and you can begin by ordering only 1 piece as a sample!